HOPE Alliance International is a Christian Marketplace Ministry designed to raise funds for people worldwide regardless of geopolitical barriers. As director of HAI, it is my goal and purpose to operate a business that creates wealth to share with people in need worldwide.
The target ministry we are seeking to support at this time is His Will Orphanage of Eldoret, Kenya. HWO has been serving the Eldoret community since 2000. Our overall purpose in serving the needs of HWO is to eventually create an overflow for the entire Eldoret community.
What We Need & What You Get
Our campaign goal: $10,000.
We desire to give back a gift for every supporter who contributes to our cause. Here are some examples:
- A handcrafted gift from a child or youth at HWO when you donate $10.
- A new Web page dedicated to your business, nonprofit or ministry at http;//hiswillorphanagekenya.webs.com when you donate $25.
- $50 perk to be determined by HOPE Alliance or by a new contact (maybe you?)
- A $25 gift certificate from one of YOUR favorite businesses for each $100 donation. Add all above perks too!
- A classroom to be named any person or group that donates $1000
What could $10,000 enable HAI to provide for HWO?
- The most value actually isn’t primarily about money a monetary. It is called a global awareness of both the need at HWO and a way to meet the need with HAI.
- As our first fund raising event of this type, every contributor, whether offering financial contributions, support services, or other feedback will be vital for our success in all future projects.
- Please keep in mind that what we accomplish for HWO will eventually impact your own community for good.
- As each HAI fundraiser project is created and gathers momentum, you can rest assure that those who helped us get out of the gate flying for Peter’s children will certainly benefit in ways beyond our listed perks.
Other Ways You Can Help
- First of all, I’d like to thank you for being an active participant in our conversation.
- Secondly, by all means, we know that not everyone can provide funds for this or any project like it. Things are tough.
- For this reason, please consider the following options:
- Join us at http://hiswillorphanagekenya.webs.com/. Invite others too.
- Consider becoming a Constant Contact client by way of our business partnership with them.
- Consider becoming our utility customer in one of several states. By doing so, you’ll take part in our People Empowerment Project.
- Join our think tank and prayer warrior team.
- Tell others, on all of your social networking sites.
What Makes Us Really Special?
HOPE Alliance International's project team truly is all of these.
Vanessa is from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; Amy is from Pheonix, AZ, USA; Rick is from Toccoa, GA, USA; Peter and his kids live in Impoverished Eldoret, Kenya.
When you choose to support HAI initiatives, you are making two very real statements. They are:
- Here I am. I care and want to help.
- Here we are. How can you help my community?
You have my word on this. Since this is our first project on Indiegogo, we WILL be looking to bring about new projects for other folks in need. Does this sound like a winner to you? We could be coming to your town soon. But for now, let's focus on the kids in Eldoret. Also, do take the "other ways to help" list into consideration. It will be a big boost for all future projects.
In fact, I left an open ended perk in the $50 slot just in case you have something you'd like us to add which you'll provide those who contribute that amount. We'll add your perk as soon as it is provided, after the event is published shortly. If you provide a perk, you can rest assured that help will come your way shortly for your own HOPE based need (food, shelter, security, protection.)
I'd like to give a shout out to Beaty Obieri, servant leader of Aroma Child Development Centre, also of Kenya. I know the plans I have for you and your children, Beaty. You're my next Indiegogo guest project benefit.