Linda and David's Home Business Pandemic Reboot!
COVID shut us down last year but things are looking up this year.
However the dining table is not going to cut it for two people working full-time at home, we need additional work surfaces (desks), new office chairs and a laptop.
Thank you for reading our story. Stay safe! Stay healthy!
David and Linda
What we do:
We assist organizations to manage and organize their information resources.
Services we provide include but are not limited to the following:
- establishing new records management systems
- developing, maintaining, verifying, and evaluating existing systems
- overseeing the switch from paper to electronic record-keeping
- writing reports and publications
- dealing with inquiries and requests for information from both internal and external clients
- ensuring that financial, legal, or administrative requirements and regulations are complied with
- ensuring that data is protected
- classifying and indexing records
- destroying or archiving finished data/records
- ensuring that records are easily accessible when needed
- providing training to staff who require access or have responsibility for maintaining records.
Information Management is the core of our business and between us we have over thirty years of experience in this field.