Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!
My name is sp3ak, yes that's speak but with a 3 :-) I'm a small time YouTube creator with a passion for helping the homeless and less fortunate in my hometown of Durham, NC. Oh and I like motorcycles! As I've created videos to help inspire others to give back in their community I've also gotten requests from others also wanting to help. What a great blessing! I've honestly been nervous about setting up something like this as being in charge of someone else's money is a daunting task especially as this money is NOT for me but to be passed on to others in the form of food, water, clothing, etc.
Rather than sharing PayPal or other account information directly I wanted a more public forum to allow people to donate where I can be open an honest about how much and where the money is going. Yes yes I know these funds end up in my bank account but here is how I plan to do things.
- You feel led to give! Awesome, thank you so much!
- You give! Thank you!
- When enough money has been gathered to buy a reasonable amount of supplies (food, water, clothing, etc.) I will take that money and go and acquire those items.
- I will post exactly how much money I receive (please keep in mind sites like these take small fee's) and after purchasing the supplies I will post receipts to account for all the money spent.
- If there is any leftover money I will hold it until enough has been given for another round of supplies.
- I will post a YouTube video giving back to the community!
I feel this is the best way to keep you all informed of how and when your money is used to support others in this community. What exactly is bought, for whom, and on what day, will all depend on what is given. Even if you only give a dollar that can buy water for someone! I will make use of every penny donated. I plan to give back even of not a penny is donated because that is what I feel led to do.
The Lord has blessed my life in so many ways and I must give back and show love to those around me.