Tunny Needs Our Help (Updated Version)
One of our own is seriously injured, so we need to step up and help a friend in need.
Our beloved Tunny is currently in a coma in Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok, after a serious accident.
He did have insurance, but unfortunately, this only covered expenses in Vietnam, where the accident took place. All the medical costs in Bangkok need to be covered out of his own pocket. . Right now, he needs funds to help pay for:
- any medical bills in Bangkok
- support for his mum, sister and brother, who are in Bangkok looking after him
- any other costs that will come up
Please give what you can. No matter how much it is, everything will help.
Let’s make sure he has everything he needs to make a speedy recovery.
-Currently we have raised about 250k, but have spent over 400k (HKD)
- Nick Hargrave will look after all of the spending and receipts
- everything will be recorded, and transparent so everyone knows where the money is going
- any funds unused, or refunded by Tunny’s insurance, will be paid back to donators, or, if need be, used to help Tunny and his family.