Hello and welcome to 'Help The Homeless'
Unless you've being homeless or have nearly being homeless in the past its hard to imagine what its really like. Having nowhere to go, nobody to help and just being pushed away.
Being homeless isn't just not having 4 walls and a roof its all the smaller things..
- Not being warm.
- Nowhere to make anything to eat.
- No money for anything including food.
- No clean water to drink or bathe.
- Nowhere to go to the toilet.
- No address to claim any benefits or get a job.
- Nowhere to clean your clothes.
- Nowhere to look after yourself & family.
- Nowhere to be safe and protected.
We can't just look at the physical side, think about all the differnent emotitions there is being hommeless, upset, scared, anexity, anger - Nowhere there can you see HAPPINESS!
Imagine your family, your mum, dad, child, brother, sister.. - alone, with nobody there to help them and not having anything to own. TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THAT!
We want to help in so many ways..
- Helping the homeless back into homes.
- Providing healthy food & drink.
- Providing warmth and clean clothes.
- Giving people somebody to speak to.
- Giving advice and most of all safety!
We can't do this alone.. We need your help too.
No matter how big or small, everything adds up and helps.
To somebody with nothing our help is everything!