€512.00raised of €3,000.00 goal goal
Hi, my name is Mariëlle van de Rijt, 22 years old and living in the Netherlands. As a dutch student I have many priviliges, such as going to university, living in a safe home and eating all the food I want. This summer I became a member of the Aspiration family in Vietnam: a family full of love, support and kindness. The mother of the family is Miss Dung, together with 60 volunteers she is helping 200 orphans to go to school. I am welcomed unbelievable warm in the family and I am lucky to see the incredible efficient results and accomplishments of this fund. All the orphans found a family they never had and got a second chance in life. My goal is to help 15 children with a full year of financial support on all fronts (school, meals, clothes, equipment, etc.). This can be reached with only €3,000!!
Miss Dung started the project with helping 20 children six years ago and the fund only kept growing. This year there are 200 children who are being helped. It is not a matter of only money, but more of a livelong and continuous guidance of the children in order to help them fulfill their aspirations. Every child has his or her own volunteer with whom they share their difficulties, developments, fears and everything of their daily lives.
As it is hard to find sponsors in an underdeveloped country as Vietnam, the organisation is realizing that international fundraising has more value and is crucial for them to keep the fund running. I am now their contact to the outside of Vietnam and I hope to spread my enthusiasm for this good cause and help them in their fundraising.
Here I made an overview of what we can do with your money:
- €10,- = schoolbag, books, notebooks and all the equipment for a whole school year for a child.
- €20,- = monthly living support for one child (including meals and school fee).
- €50,- = bicycle to help a child go to school every day
- €100,- = old laptop to help a child study
- €200,- = financial support for a student for a whole year (school fee, equipment, food, etc.)
Please find a more detailed description below to get to know more about this amazing fund.
Every day, the Aspiration Fund (Khat Vong) is listening to the struggles of countless poor children in the country of Vietnam. Vietnamese children in poorly developed villages crave for school, changes, and aspire to achieve their dreams.
Each and every one of the volunteers are in constant thought of finding ways to help these children realize their dreams. We, the individuals with similar hopes, find one another and are determined to do all within our ability to help them achieve their aspirations. We only aspire to be little ray of lights, or drops of rains to nurture the life that these children, these little seeds, have, so that they rise above strong and beautifully, as their life becomes better.
These children are the miracles, and we hope to witness these miracles sweep away all hopelessness, sadness, and discriminations. Let’s connect, share and nurture with unconditional love to build a strong foundation, so that these miracles will always be present, as they spread the lasting happiness for all children and those who accompany them.
Therefore, the Aspiration Family is a group of individuals with pure hearts and borderless love. We always believe in what we do, for we are full of unconditioned care, confidence, and energy.
We are certain that Aspiration will continue to develop and help more and more children achieve their goals, and the children will be the fire that illuminates all of us who accompany them on their journey.
- Provide material and emotional support so that the poor children and those in especially difficult conditions (extreme lack of material resources and caretakers) can continue to go to school and realize their aspirations.
- Create hope and dreams for those who seek them, and help these children build their own emotional and spiritual strength to rise up.
- Provide orientations and training regarding life skills, emotional self-support, healthy thinking, and overcoming potential psychophysiological problems.
- Ignite important core values and senses of care, responsibility and sharing among the poor children.
- Strengthen the bonds among citizens for the purpose to educate and provide the children with more opportunities for self-improvement and accomplishment in the future.
- Create a healthy environment for growth so that each and every child, as well as their families, can later contribute to the society.
- With creativity and tight coordination, create a positive influence on society to contribute to the effective and strong growth of the children, by means of education and awareness and mind development.
- All communities’ effort for improvement of the society as a whole will be operated using stronger, more creative, and effective methods.
- The children as results of the positive actions above, can grow and directly be involved in helping and operating this system in the future.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us: [email protected]
- Marielle van de Rijt
- Campaign Owner
- Helen Vu
- Chinh Truong
- Minh Tu Nguyen
Visiting 30 children in Que Phong districtUpdate posted by Marielle van de Rijt at 08:26 am
This weekend I got the opportunity to visit Que Phong district, 7 hours from Hanoi and close to the border of Laos. It is the poorest area where Aspiration fund is helping 30 children and where 5 local volunteers are active. Let me tell you the story of this unforgettable,. . . . .
Visiting a new studentUpdate posted by Marielle van de Rijt at 05:21 am
Yesterday was a very special day for me. I was allowed to visit Do of 15, a boy who now lives with his grandmother in bad circumstances. His grandmother contacted us to help him, so we drove three hours with four volunteers to the north. Do does not know who. . . . .