Voice of a Son!
Here's the story of my "mother", she was the victim of an accident about ten days ago. She slipped off the stairs while she was bringing a heavy grinding stone down. She was on floor in a blink while the heavy stone hit her back and gave her 22 cracks in her pelvic bone. She got some major injuries in her small intestine and urinary bladder too.
In Pokhara, the nearest town, first aid was provided but they were not able to take care of it given the size of the injuries. She was transported in an ambulance to Kathmandu, long hours of traveling, a lot of blood was needed to keep her alive.
She is currently in Tribhubhan University Hospital.
Though her life was saved but because of terrible injuries, she has to go through multiple surgeries to get cured. She is recovering from her wounds slowly but my family has already spent all their savings for her treatment. To continue the treatment, we are short of funds.
Here's the detail of expenses:
• € 1,200 was spent in Pokhara for first aid and exams and blood bags.
• € 1000 was spent for the ambulance with doctor and nurse, so his case was very critical.
• € 1,400 was spent for 7 intensive care days at Kathmandu Hospital.
• € 3,300 was spent for pelvic and intestinal operations.
• about € 5000 was spent on other care, medicines, parts for soldering the pelvis, etc.
Nepal does not have a well established health system as the developed nations have. Health expenses are actually unbearable for a middle class family. My family had to spend the vast majority of its savings on mom's care. Now we are looking towards the kind hearted donars who could help us to save a mother.
I appeal to the solidarity of each and everyone to help us by participating in this collection of money. The smallest donation will be of great help.
Thank you all ????