On Monday, 4th November early morning at 5.45A.M, our house caught on fire due to some electrical meter malfunction which caused the entire house to burn down to ashes. Nothing could be salvaged as the house was partially wooden by the time we realised it was on fire, it was too late. We managed to get everyone out including the neighbors just in time before the fire became even worse.
All that’s left now is just the frame of the house.
Even our motorbikes which were parked at he side of the house were partially melted as the fire started spreading everywhere.
The damage is a lot but we are greatful to god that we are all safe. Your help is much appreciated. The incident occurred at Hong Seng Estate in the State of Penang (Pulau Pinang) in the country of Malaysia.