Our Animal Welfare / Charity Association team Will Educate about pet’s breeds and learn how you can make a difference for pets in your neighbourhood. By learning the benefits of spaying and neutering, taking part in local pet adoptions and using the resources of emergency pet health clinics, help prevent the euthanize of millions of pets in India.
We establish and maintain rescue/re-homing centres for the care, treatment and re-homing, where possible, of unwanted, homeless, stray, ill-treated, injured and sick dogs and to provide a permanent home for life for all those that cannot be re-homed. We ensure that no mentally and physically healthy pets taken into the protection of the rescue/re-homing centres shall be destroyed.
- Elevating the level of care for companion animals
- Promoting positive animal welfare legislation
- Developing and promoting educational programmes to encourage better understanding, appreciation and care of companion animals
- Assisting animal welfare organisations in strengthening their projects /ABC Program
- Providing a platform for the interchange of ideas that impact on companion animals