Established in late 2012, Jeneto Foundation is a registered Non-Profit Organization (117-845 NPO) now based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Our aim is to equip and empower disadvantaged children, young people and communities in South Africa towards a brighter future. Through a keen focus on our mission of “Better Life and Better Education”, we offer more than just practical support – we offer hope.
Our primary focus is:
- Child Care and
- Youth Development.
Since our inception in 2012, we have worked with various other Non-Profit, Non-Government Organizations, Community Members, Schools and Orphanage homes in South Africa. Our achievements includes;
- Donation of Warm-Winter Clothes in 2015 to over 200 children in Cape Town.
- Donation of School Uniforms and Backpacks to 120 learners in 2016 in Johannesburg.
- "Sponsor A Child/Educate A Child" programme in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Donation of Toys, Clothes and Shoes in 2014, 2015 and 2017 in Port Elizabeth.
Our aim is go beyond our previous work by reaching more disadvantages children in South Africa. We are therefore asking you to please help us in order to help them.
Funds collected from this campaign will be used for:
- Buy 15 Lab computers for public use in Eastern Cape Province in South Africa.
- Buy over 1 000 school books for five (5) schools in Johannesburg.
- Buy over 1 000 school books for five (5) schools in Cape Town.
- Buy 2 000 blankets for ten (10) Orphanage Home in Midrand, Johannesburg.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
We invite you to be part of our Foundation culture, one that strives for success and disadvantages communities uplifment. In order to make this experience a reality for all, we are giving you the opportunity to help make the dreams of poor children and families in our communities come through.
We appeal to you to assist by donating towards our Campaigns and Projects in order to help improve livelihood of poor children in South Africa
We are confident that your donation or sponsorship to this well established foundation will yield significant benefits to poor children of South Africa
For more information about our Charity Foundation, please feel free to visit www.jenetofoundation.org