Hope Empowerment NPO (175 755) was established to address and implement programs to alleviate the “Hopelessness” evident in the local community and the rest of the country.
Our Vision- We are a Non- Profit organization dedicated to inspiring hope, providing opportunity and committing to prayer for all who seek our assistance.
Our Mission- Our aim is to implement and maintain programs that will encourage, empower, support and inspire. In doing so Hope Empowerment will foster positive change within the community and those we serve.
Last year our tent which we used to facilitate many of the programs Hope Empowerment runs was damaged in a storm. We are building a concrete multi functional center to facilitate the programs we run, but we are in desperate need of funding to complete the building.
Here is a list below of the programs which Hope Empowerment runs:
- Hope farm (restoration center for men who are in need of restoration from substance abuse, physical, mental, emotional problems)
- Kids of Hope (Friday kids group are kids that come from the local disadvantaged community, we fetch and bring them to our multi functional center and over 100 kids come to enjoy a lunch which we provide, We run a afternoon program filled with lots of fun and we instill a valuable lesson for them to take home with them. .
- Hope empowerment Upliftment program.( We go into the disadvantaged community and instill hope for the people struggling with substance abuse and poverty problems)
- Eagles of Hope (a youth bicycle club which we use to teach the children from the under privileged community how to ride a bicycle and we teach them correct morals and values to take forward into there adult lives.
- Hope Church ( a group of locals from the town and the restoration center gather to recieve the word of God)
Please consider donating towards our multi- functional centre, and Help us help the "HOPELESS" every R1 can make a big difference!!!