We are creating this campaign upon request by our family and friends outside Tacloban. Help us rebuild your favorite chill restobar in Tacloban and keep our team employed.
A fire broke out from the property behind us on Wednesday, March 6, 2019, which burned down half of Pugon. Our staff quarters, newly replenished stocks, toilet and entire kitchen was eaten by fire. No one was hurt, thank Universe! We can weep and cry but we choose to rise above this misfortune because our team needs their livelihood and we are stronger than this! Unfortunately, we don’t have insurance for fire. Local musicians are volunteering their time and talent tonight, March 10, 2019, to help us raise funds and we could not be more thankful. We will broadcast the event love on facebook for you! We accept in kind and cash donations. Here are the things the team needs apart from rebuilding money:
* clothes for male (medium/small) for male, small and medium for female.
* shoes for male (size 9), shoes for female (sizes 5 and 6)
* kitchen stuff - knives, plates/sanica, spoon and fork, glasses, bowls, saucers, chopping boards, tongs, tablespoon
* kitchen equipments - toaster, coffee maker, microwave, stove, blender
* foam, pillows for the makeshift staff quarters
* tables and chairs (we have been renting in the past 3 days)
We will report all donations collected (in cash and in kind) and where everything goes.
We are overwhelmed by the love and support we are getting from all of you. We are blessed and no fire can bring us down. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. <3 <3 <3