We are opening a Preschool facility in the local Treasure Valley area, providing care and education for 3-5-year-olds by getting them prepared for Kindergarten. Our start date will be this August for the 2019-2020 School Year.
We have very few preschools without a waiting list. There is a demand for more options in early childhood education in Idaho. 65% of preschool age children in Idaho are not enrolled or are waiting to get into a preschool. We want to provide that need and do it in a fun and nurturing environment, as well as grow with the community that we serve.
Raising funds in this manner will help us to be able to keep our tuition costs low, a curriculum that suits the needs of an early mind, and this will ensure a stable environment needed in the early learning process.
The breakdown of how these funds will provide us with these needs are listed in priority below. As we obtain each milestone, we will be posting pictures and updates. Follow along with us on our journey!
- Donations of these things we are getting from this are MORE than welcome. Feel free to message us on our Facebook page linked above. Please include: item you are donating, and a picture of you with the item for us to use on this page and our Facebook!
$15000 - Built to suit building for our needs giving us room for 2 classrooms, and required space for all the bouncing around that energetic kids are best at doing.
- As we meet this goal we will share the location we are building and a picture of our lease agreement!
$3000 - Can you believe how expensive kids chairs are when you have to buy more than just a few? Tables and shelves are nothing compared to the chairs and we want chairs that fit the size of who we are teaching. That takes up 40% of this goal, while the rest makes up the shelves, desks, tables, etc...
- As we meet this goal we will post a classroom picture of us getting things put in and set up!
$2000 - Curriculum for each classroom with provided supplies to accommodate these young minds:
Get set for school - A strong Pre-K curriculum that not only covers all key learning domains, but does so in a way that is fun, engaging, and developmentally appropriate for all learners.
Zoophonics - The fun and playful program to teach kids reading, spelling, and writing!
- As we meet this goal we will share the posters and extras as they impact the classroom
$2500 - Developmentally appropriate toys for easy learning while still having fun!
- As we meet this goal we will post pictures of the mess that they make when not cleaned up in the classrooms!
$1500 - Equipment and computers for child check-in/out and office use. These are needed for record keeping and necessary but we want to focus on classroom and child impacting things first.
- As we meet this goal we will share a video tour of our whole building including classrooms, offices, and the conference room.
$1000 - Signs and advertising in our local area!
- As we meet this goal we will share what our building sign looks like on the outside of the building!
When we reach our end goal we are making a page on our website and an in building recognition board for people who have donated and helped us in serving our community.