US$25.00raised of $2,000.00 goal
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
Southern Cape Bunny Haven is a Haven specifically for disabled and special needs bunnies, but we also rescue and rehome all healthy bunnies in need. We have many sterilisations to ensure breeding are curbed, but we also have many ill bunnies that need assistance to get better.
Currently raising funds for:
- Giempie, to close off the eardrum so that her inner ear is protected, she has congeniral malformities.
- Grissom came in with a torn Achillis heal tendon and has major issues in using his foot at this stage (he is only 4 weeks old)
- The Glenwood Bunnies and babies all have varying degrees of blindness, deafness and slight liver damage, due to poisons used in the area where they were dumped and rescued. They have ongoing tests and treatment.
- Sterilisations of the Glenwood babies as well as the last of the rescued bunnies that was supposed to be snake food, from October
- Fudgie, our Down Syndrome girl, is in need of a specialized bladder operation, as she cannot wee without assistance.
Live at the Haven is always ongoing, and we strive to help each and every bunny that cross our path. We do not believe in suffering, but we do not believe in making sleep a bunny that can have a quality life though disabled. You do not kill a child for being blind, deaf, 2 legged, without ears,
- Monique Bosch Goosen
- Campaign Owner
No updates for this campaign just yet