We, Ada Gonzalez and Nicole Ortiz, are students from the University of the Philippines Manila conducting our research on incarcerated men and children in conflict with the law. Ada's research is entitled, Relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences of Incarcerated Men in New Bilibid Prison while Nicole's study is Predictors of Violence: Gang Membership among Filipino Children in Conflict with the Law. For us to proceed with out data collection and hopefully GRADUATE by June 2018, we humbly ask for your help and support through prayers and monetary donations. We are also accepting food donations for our sleepless nights.
Below is a summary of the significance of our study:
- To contribute knowledge and encourage other researchers to consider these subjects their focus given that there is a significant need for further studies
- To help in improving the mental health of marginalized youth through a better understanding of the different conditions that they suffer from
- To investigate the relationship of psychosocial factors in the commission of sexual violence
- To help create policies for better facilitation and treatment of law offenders, especially the youth, in the Philippines
- To be able to build better rehabilitation programs for incarcerated men and children in conflict with the law
Any help, in cash or in kind, will be very much appreciated.
TULUNGAN NIYO KAMI UPANG MAGING KAPAKIPAKINABANG SA BAYAN.
Maraming salamat po.
With honor, excellence, and love,
Ada and Nicole