We need additional funding to buy more production equipment for us to keep up with our sales.
We are a pastry and Korean food manufacturer that supplies to at least 10 resellers and 5 local restaurants. We do brownies, cheesecakes, cakes, and Kimchi. We plan to add more international flavors after we get additional funding for our production equipment.
Because of COVID19 and lock-downs, the food industry in the Philippines is now spearheaded by online sellers. But most, if not all, products sold in the market today are subpar at best. That is why we saw great success for we are selling high-quality authentic products with competitive pricing.
As of this moment, we have at least 300 orders per week and our production can barely keep up. That is why we are looking for angel investors who can help us fund our additional equipment.
Since we use authentic recipes and techniques, we now have a significant number of following. Most of which are people who used to buy from the commercial establishments who saw great potential in our company and products. All of them confirmed that not only we serve authentic products, we also are the cheapest in the market.
With our products paired with the "NEW NORMAL" of the food industry, online selling, we are confident that we can dominate the food manufacturing scene for years to come. Online selling is bigger than ever here in the Philippines. And we aim to be the center of its progress.
● As of today, we are currently manufacturing products for 8 to 10 hours daily. We limited the number of resellers for we can no longer keep up if we add more. We also can't add more products for this will make our products even harder. All of this is due to the minimal equipment we are currently using.
● That is why we are looking for angel investors who can help us fund additional equipment such as bigger ovens; better refrigeration units; and tables for both storage and product processing.
● With this, we can produce up to 1500 products per week for 8 hours of daily production. We can entertain more resellers and introduce more product lines which will translate to higher profits.
● We have a clear plan for our company’s future, to be the answer to the biggest problem of the Philippines—unemployment.
● Our company can give unlimited job opportunities for anyone who needs one. Unemployment is not the problem—the lack of opportunity is. It is our goal to accommodate as many resellers as possible. This will not only help our country’s unemployment rate but also make our brand established as one of the biggest food manufacturing company.
● In 10 years, we plan to have at least 20 production outlets nationwide to cater resellers all over the Philippines. When we achieve this milestone, we will become a multimillion-dollar company and hopefully become an inspiration to others to do the same. Capitalism through democracy.