When a foreign expat loses a job in UAE he or she can actually end up in JAIL!
This is how it happens:
1. A foreign expat loses a job and cant pay for their bank loan/rent cheques ( des not apply too local citizens)
2. When a bank installment/rent installment cheque bounces back unpaid, the bank/landlord get a letter from the bank stating that the account from which the cheque is issued does not have sufficient funds.
3. The bank/landlord goes to police and opens a CRIMINAL complaint for the cheque issuer ( its allowed by the UAE law).
4. The jobless expat gets evicted from his/her apartment
5. Police puts his/her name in the travel ban list so the person cannot travel back to his home country
6. Nobody would hire a person that has a police case so the person cannot get a new job in order to pay for the debt
7. Police catches the person and he/she ends up in JAIL for being in financial trouble!
There are literally THOUSANDS of foreign professional expats who have lost their jobs and have bounced cheque cases in UAE and are stuck here without any hope for months and years!
These people are in terrible situation and need you urgent help!
PLEASE SUPPORT, DONATE AND SHARE!
God Bless you all