Hello. My name is Yurii, I live in Ukraine with my beautiful wife and my two lovely kids.
Now in Ukraine we have major economical crisis and war. My salary for now is worth 100 US Dollars. My wife stayes at home with kids and I'm only who is earning money. For the family of two adults and two growing children this money is not enough. The prices for food, clothes and utility payments are very high and they are rising every month. The policy of our government is to rise all prices two times and after they are rising salary for 5-10%.
One year ago I bought 30 year old car for 1600 US dollars. That was the only money I managed to pile by working hard and doing savings. The car helped us a lot by carrying groceries from the local market, supermarket. Me, my wife and children had a good time going together to park, outside the city. The car even wasn't used every day (approximately 2-3 times per week short ride) and suddenly it broke down and is not roadworthy any more, till some major rapairs will be done. With my salary of 100 US Dollars to fix the car is "mission impossible".
The car needs:
1. Welding of the bottom (rotten areas should be cut off and new pieces or pieces of metal attached);
2. Windshield front and back should be changed due to numerous scratches all around the surface;
3. Ball bearings in the wheels should be raplaced, steering draw bars replaced;
4. All wheel disks should be changed for new (they are rusted, curvy and releasing air);
5. All tires should be raplaced due to cracks all around the rubber;
6. Rubber seals should be raplaced (they are letting water into the car);
7. Exhaust system should be replaced;
9. Changing all liquids and oils.