How did Enrumba start?
This organization started as a vision that God puts in the heart of Paola Acero, Executive Director and Cofounder of Fundación Enrumba in 2011. Since Paola’s mother suffered multiple miscarriages, Paola began to highly appreciate and value each human life from its conception and the importance to support, care, love and empower vulnerable Moms from early stages of pregnancy until the early childhood of their children. She and her husband decided in 2017 to work on the mission of transforming and saving the lives of Moms with vulnerable pregnancies but protect the Unborn Babies lives as well through state-of-art services and holistic approach.
Over 73 million voiceless and innocent babies were aborted in 2020 (World Health Organization, 2020) being Latin American & the Caribbean the most vulnerable region of the world. Moms with vulnerable pregnancy are highly influenced to abort their Babies through Planned Parenthood partners in the region investing millions of dollars in media, well organized community groups and abortion clinics in each country.
Recent research has confirmed that around 65% of post-abortive Moms mentioned they felt pressured by others to abort their Babies and about majority chose abortion precisely because they believed they have no other choice (NRL News Today, 2016).
Majority of these Moms are willing to have and raise their children but they need love and help. We offer them professional counselling, housing options, job and study advice, spiritual support, in-kind donations, maternity education and accompaniment during early childhood at easy to access and no cost.
Fundación Enrumba exists to save and transform the lives of Pregnant Moms and Unborn Babies in 19 countries across Latin America and the Caribbean. We empower pregnant Moms to build their project of life in terms of personal, family, education, spiritual, professional, and financial projects, through holistic counseling and accompaniment to successfully raising their children up to 5 years old (early childhood). We also provide housing and ad-hoc resources according to each Mom's needs.
We implement a proactive family support program with pregnant Moms from prenatal stage to early childhood. Our verified approach successfully changes the future generations to become agents of change in society, breaking with the circles of poverty, violence, hate, rejection, intolerance, but also reducing health, mental and emotional disorders.
This program and all services offered by Fundación Enrumba are totally free and confidential for all Moms we serve.
During 2020, we reached more than 360 women in Latin America & the Caribbean. They all are thinking about aborting because they believed they had no choice, but several of them realized that if they can choose, choose to love themselves, choose to love their own Babies and realize that they deserve much better than end the life of their own children.
Who We Serve
Moms with vulnerable pregnancy in 19 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, including Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela
- Reach: We get at directly to abortion-vulnerable Moms to show all available options for them and their Babies.
- Counsel: Pregnant Moms receive psychological counseling, study and job advice, housing options and spiritual support (sharing Jesus and the Gospel).
- Empower: Moms receive preparation and adequate formation for maternity and get a dedicated Counselor available for all pregnancy.
- Sponsor: Moms receive on-going services to help them become self-sufficient during early childhood
- Fees: All services are totally free and confidential for the Moms we serve.
- Our care team is composed 100% by licensed women psychologists with previous experience serving local communities, who love the cause of saving lives and empowering women, and who have gone through a strict selection process based on our organizational mission.
- MSc. Paola Acero and MSc. José Raúl Páramo are the cofounders of Fundación Enrumba. They have more than 10 years serving and supporting communities, non-profit organizations, and local churches such as United Way, World Vision, Fundación Avancemos Juntos, El Lugar de su Presencia, among others.
Our Partners and Social Media
Fundación Enrumba is a fully independent a non-profit organization (NPO), headquartered in Colombia, Latin America. It does not receives donations from any corporation, government, political party/institution, or politicians.
We will always be grateful to everyone who helped and chose to give love.
Please follow us on social media and website for more updates:
- Website (English): www.enrumba.org
- Website (Spanish): es.enrumba.org
- Twitter: @enrumbaorg
- Instagram: @enrumbaorg
- Facebook: @enrumbaorg
- LinkedIn: Fundación Enrumba
- YouTube: Fundación Enrumba
- Google Reviews: Fundación Enrumba
Blessings and thank you indeed,
Fundación Enrumba is a accredited charity and non-profit organization, number 901255730-1, with operations in Latin America and whose registered office is at Bogota, Colombia.
All donations to Fundación Enrumba are tax deductible according to Local Tax Resolution Number 2019032242639305344.
#EnrumbaOrg #FundacionEnrumba #ChooseLove #ChooseLife #YestoLife #ProLife #ProLifeGeneration #RealLove