After 7 years of residing on the corner of Main Street, a family near and dear have suffered the lose of their home and possessions due to an electrical fire. Had it not been for the youngest child in the home, the family might have lost their lives. Unfortunately, one family member had gotten injured in the fire and had risked their lives jumping from the attic window into the arms of a passerby. We are currently looking for any donations to keep the family feed and sheltered! ANY AMOUNT HELPS! PLEASE the family needs us!