We are an enthusiastic team of all ages and races who are keen to present the Palestinian narrative. Our goal is to support the Palestinian refugees by communicating with the outside world and raising awareness of the Palestinian cause - our cause - our Nakba - our past - our present - our future and our ability to end the hardships.
There are 2 million Palestinians who are injured every day to the killing, injury, shelling and destruction of houses and infrastructure. You can not imagine how much the Gaza Strip is suffering and the humanitarian and catastrophic situation in Gaza.
We want to establish ties with the outside world and those who support us heart and soul for our right to self-determination and our right to return and express our suffering.
This campaign is continuing to support Palestinians who have been driven from their homes by war and to support their now homeless children.
We therefore need your support in order to
1 - Work on the housing of 2000 Palestinians tents
2 - provide food and clothing suitable for them for two consecutive months
3. Improving the infrastructure of water and electricity
4. The opening of small projects to them to support the maintenance of their children
5. Provide psychological and material support for them
6. Treatment of children with post-traumatic stress disorder
7. Assist the technical staff in carrying out the tasks entrusted to him