- 90 year old Tatay Pedro A. Flores suffered from Cerebrovascular Disease
- Confined at East Avenue Medical Centre, Quezon City for 6 months now
- Still unable to speak, nor move his body
- Despite his age and condition, he's fighting and have a strong will to have his health restored, like trying hard to exercise while he's on his bed (e.g. moving his legs up and down/moving his hands, and all)... it might be a slow progress, but he's determined to get to how he was - a man physically strong and healthy
- He's still unable to feed himself. Currently on NGT feeding, but doctors are now introducing him, little by little, to solid natural food
- had traechostomy, yet, still attached to an oxygen, as he's still couldn't breathe on his own 100%
As of last week, his hospital bill and doctors fees have already shoots up to more than Php1 million (Philippine Pesos) already.
... Yet he's still be needing to extend his confinement in the hospital, as the doctors are still closely monitoring himA physical therapy is also advised by the doctors, yet the family hasn't able to provide 'cause of lack of finances