Hi, My name is John M. Njoroge and I’m from Kenya. I’ve been employed for over 5 years now and the hustle and bustle of city life is quite a challenge to most including me. I take the bus to work every day at 6:00 am in the morning and return home 9:00 pm at night. This has been my life for the better part of 5 years.
I have 2 sisters who have no job and a sick grandmother that I have to look out for. My parents are retired and so it is quite a burden to be looked upon by so many including my aunts. I came to know of a secure company called Forever Living Products of America which has a branch in Kenya. During one of their Business Presentations, I was invited and so I attended reluctantly.
I was hooked by their presentation because of the warmth, passion, dedication and spirit that was exhibited in that meeting. I can still remember it to this day. A few days later, I joined the business exactly during my 27TH birthday. It was a special day for me. I could imagine getting out of debts and living a life that was worth it.
It was not long before I came to realize that the road to success was not so simple. I had already created a page on Facebook and was making progress (JK Architects of Dreams Inc). With so many challenges at work and home, I lost my job due to a fire that engulfed the building that I was working in. Many people lost their property and nearly lost their lives because of this including my boss. I became jobless for months on end searching for anything that would sustain me. I couldn’t face the thought of being so helpless with so many depending on me.
It was then that lady luck smiled upon me and I got a job because of my previous works. This work involved working in a cyber café. I haven’t made any progress from the time I signed that form to be a distributor in Forever Living exactly 1 year and 8 months ago. The reason why I am writing this story is because I know that I can make it work with the power of Social Media.
So what is this plan?
- First of all a website, blog or a page that will display your content. With the Facebook Business Page up, this is already covered. FREE
- Next is a tool that you will use to get those important leads (Emails, phone numbers etc) that get to your page. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. (Leadpages.net)
- Next is a sequence of emails that you will send to your leads. An Auto Responder is required for this (GVO, Aweber or Getresponse)
- You will also need to do Webinars to get in touch with new leads (Webinarjam or webinars on air)
- How will you spread your message across social channels? Sokule- This tool has the ability to post to over 80 channels. Cool
- The very least of these is TRAFFIC. With 2 billion people on Facebook, you can’t miss if you throw a stone out there. However you have to be very specific about the kind of traffic that you want.
So with a 6 month Plan what does this add up to?
- Facebook Business page-FREE
- Leadpages-$67 X 6= $402
- Aweber-$49 X 6= $294
- Webinar Jam- $397/Year
- Sokule- Not sure but around $2500/year
- Facebook Traffic- $250 X 6= $1500
TOTAL - $5093
With this plan I’ll be able to :
- Make a full time income as a Forever Business Owner
- Support those close to me