Hello, I'm Shuyin. After my early preparation and efforts, I now have a simple primary multimedia studio. It's my pleasure to share with you my knowledge of multimedia art.
Because of the development of computer technology, we are fortunate to use digital media to serve people in this era. The reason for my crowdsourcing is that I want to start working full-time on a music podcast right away: introducing and recommending some music works for the audience, which takes time to plan the work flow and implement; at the same time, I need time to learn some basic knowledge of music compilation by myself. I want to do the whole work from composing, arranging to singing. I hope to be more dedicated to this work, so as to accumulate experience to study and develop some theory of music compilation. I will also recruit temporary teams to do some supportive work.
My crowdsourcing incentives start at $50. Among them, the electronic book of recipes and my first album will take about three months to complete after receiving your donation. It takes about three days for the portrait to be submitted. Online courses as incentives can be started immediately.
The funds raised will be used for:
- Paying basic expenses for my daily life;
- Making materials for rewards and customized materials for sponsors'personalities;
- Researching and applying for copyright or patents;
- Writing related interdisciplinary research materials, such as Chinese opera, Chinese literature and psychological research;
- Configuring necessary hardware and software for the studio Such as music plug-ins, high-quality microphones, etc.
- Advertising, including the construction of websites, artistic design, copywriting, paid promotion.