US$30.00Donated So Far
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
- Big Hug Day Care Center and Nursery School is the center located in Bagamoyo, the costal region in Tanzania East Africa deals with giving care, Education, security and basic needs for the most vulnerable children and those who are in highly needs in order to get light so as they can be come brighter in their Future. The meaning of the word (BIG HUG means Love) in kiswahili is (KUMBATIOKUBWA) So big hug we love,we protect also we care.
Opportunities for schooling taken for granted elsewhere are not always available to the children in remote rural areas in Tanzania. Big Hug Day Care Center and Nursery School enables childrens with needs and who are under plevalleged and who have been abandoned or are in extreme needs in the town of Bagamoyo in Coast region in Tanzania get their education through assistance with school fee's, uniforms, Lunches, transportation and projects support as well as build up their brains, capacity and confidence building for the children's general well being. There is some cases happen when deaths occours, one or both parents being absent or parents get separated according to the various issues of Marriage missunderstanding one or both parents left their family home, resulting in abandonment of children, leaving them vulnerable. Many misses to go to school or experienced serious threat of being street children. So Big Hug complements local government and community efforts, we enrolled the children in school and establish our center to make a good area of kids Learning center for the assistance of volunteers teachers. It nurtured and helped children support each of them to Foster a sustained sense belonging. Big Hug day care center and nursery School acts to ensure that the child overlooked or neglected or discarded is brought back into a context in which he or she may thrive and became productive young adults and later on Citizens. Big Hug we believe that all children are equals. We welcome you. Any amount would be great helpful to the children, because ''A little thing, with God, it means a lot.
Thank you very much.
I would really appreciate if you could support my compaign.
I would appreciate your support from the bottom of my heart.
There for, almost
- 25$ - will provide one kid a safe mode of transportation to and from school.
- 30$ - will provide break fast and lunch for ten kids per three days.
- 36$ - will pay for art and craft supplies to support children's creative activities for three months.
- 37$ - Will provide one student three months daily school lunch possibly their best meal of the day.
- 40$ - will buy stationary accessories or materials like Lim papers, chalks, pencils, ruller, etc for three children per month.
- 50$ - Wii cover to buy reading books and exercise books for five kids per three mouths.
- 60$ - will help to buy one playing game like swing.
- 70$ - will buy one set of LEGOS., playing materials.
- 80 - Will cover enrollment fees for ten children for one school year.
- 90$ - will cover for one kid three sets of school uniforms and school supplies.
- 100 - will cover other expenses.
- 150$ - will cover health insurance for 4 children per one year.
- 200$ - will buy one digital luptop for learning assistance. Thank you very much for your support. God bless you all. Any amount matter, can make the life changing for the kids. Thank you.
Save the ChildrenUpdate posted by Editha Massati at 02:20 am
hello, dear friends welcome to support my project.thank you
Help the kids, make life better, make life changing, make the difference.Update posted by Editha Massati at 03:55 am
Thank you for thinking better on others. Big Hug we welcome you again and again.
Donors & Comments
Create a support campaign in seconds!
Support campaigns allow you to get your own fundraising page dedicated to 'Please Help school children to get basic needs in Tanzania.'
You'll have your own unique link that you can share, and all funds raised will go directly to 'Please Help school children to get basic needs in Tanzania.'. It's the ultimate way to show your support!Create support campaign