- THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC FUNDRAISING. This is a private fundraising held between close family members, friends and business partners who knows the owner personally where the link is shared at the consent of the owner.
- Each donator who does not know the owner personally but wish to donate, may seek validation from the referral who give you the link to this page to validate the legitimacy of the owner's story below before donating.
- KINDLY DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK WITH THE MEDIA to honour the privacy of the owner (the husband) and the wife (patient) who prefer not to disclose full name or facial photo of the patient.
PAYMENT METHODS TO DONATE:
1) PREFERRED PAYMENT METHOD - SWIFT TRANSFER/TRANSFERWISE
BANK NAME: MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD (MAYBANK)
BANK SWIFT CODE: MBBEMYKL
BANK COUNTRY: MALAYSIA
BANK NAME: NIK MUHAMMAD HARITH BIN NIK ZAFRI
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 164799-083430
BANK ACCOUNT TYPE: SAVINGS
WHATSAPP/CONTACT NUMBER: WILL BE PROVIDED VIA PM/DM
2) DEBIT/CREDIT CARD - Click on the Donate button.
2 months ago, my wife and my 2 sons nearly died due to a collapsed house incident at my mother-in-law’s house.
In the matter of seconds, as I witnessed my entire family buried under the collapsed wall, roof and bricks, I almost thought they were gone right in front of my eyes.
I was scared to death, I couldn’t breath, my chest ached, I couldn't feel my heartbeat.
I asked myself, “Do I have the courage to live? How am I going to spend my life without them?”
It was one of the darkest moments of my life.
However, I am grateful that He still gives them a second chance. Miraculously:
- Even though my wife was literally being stomped by a huge wall that took 10 men to lift up, my wife was still found in 1 piece and not smashed to pieces.
- Even though my wife was breathless (no heartbeat, no pulse), I prayed to Him while giving her CPR, that He would grant me an extended time for my wife, and thankfully, she came back alive after 15 minutes being temporarily ‘dead’.
- Even though my 3-months old son was under the huge wall, she was saved by my wife (even while she was breathless!) and I found him being held tightly, safely in her arms (it's because right before the incident, my wife was breastfeeding him).
- Even though my 3-months old son was breathless for an hour due to lung failure and had to be put on breathing ventilator for 2 days in ICU, he came back alive and was discharged in 2 weeks.
- Even though my 4-year old son was under the huge wall, my wife’s body was the one that gave some gap between the wall and his small body, which allowed him to crawl out from under the wall.
However, she suffered from severe spine bone fracture, dislocation and spinal cord injury which caused her a condition of incomplete paraplegia / paralysed legs with limited sensory capability, impaired function of bladder (peeing) and bowel (pooping).
She had undergone spine surgery last September and it has been 2 months we’re being warded since she is still in the midst of completing her rehab treatment which may take up to 3-6 months.
It’s partial lockdown (CMCO) now due to the pandemic, so it’s hard to even see our kids.
Dang, we miss them more than ever. We hope to be back home the soonest and hug them the moment we get the chance.
While we’ve heard from some people who think she can’t walk again, might be dependent on a wheelchair her entire life, try to bring us down mentally by presenting the fact checks & reality, however, after seeing all His 5 miracles above, I’m confident in Him that He will grant her the strength to walk again.
Upon His will. Pray for us.
For those of you reading this, cherish every moment with your loved ones because you will never know when they will be taken away from you. At the end of the day, your loved ones are borrowed to you by Him and to Him they shall return.
(Photos of my wife are censored to protect her privacy)