Hello, i am fundraising money for my nephew - Nikita, to help him study in Prague university (CVUT). He living in Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek - it's a poor country and obviously he doesn't have a money for study in Europe. His parents have usual low salary work and do not have an opportunity to help his son to study in Europe. Education in Kyrgyzstan is very bad and expensive that why he want to leave the country for study in Prague. Nikita choose Prague because previously he with his parents lived in Prague for 10 years but then they had problems with money, with no opportunity earn more for stay longer in country. After this they should leave the country in 30 days. Already for 6 years they are living in Bishkek with no opportunity to help his son with his dream. He's graduating from college this year and he want to get real education in good university. The only one what he really want is going back to the country where he grew up and get the gratitude in university.
1. 3500 euro - the amount that must be in the account for the entire stay.
2. 4500 euro - the amount for a language school to learn a language and get a diploma that you must have for admission to the university.
3. 1000 euro - the amount for flight ticket to Prague.
4. 1000 euro - the amount for health insurance per year.
5. Other money are for grocery and rent a apartment for a few years, obviously living as a student from Asia country in Europe is hard and expensive.
The funds we need until approximately about 1 or 1 and half month because the registration of visa take time and as sooner we will get these money as better it will be.We will be very grateful for all funds that people will donate to my nephew, it is his biggest dream - just study in normal university. We and especially my nephew will be very thankful for all the help that we will get.