Help my mom after a BIG home fire with no renters insurance.
Her name is Cecilia, she's 70 and she lost her sight 13 years ago. Despite of being blind she has an amazing attitude and loves her independence so she lives by herself.
On March 12th., a burning candle started a home fire in her bedroom, as she cannot see, she didn't realize her bedroom was on fire and went to the kitchen, this was actually good because she was rescued by some neighbors before the firemen arrivedand she left the fire without any injury.
Everything in her apartment is ruined due to the fire and the smoke damage, several rooms where affected by the fire and now she needs to pay for the home restoration. The landlord is requesting her to do it ASAP.
I created this crowdfunding to raise money to help my mom pay the Fire Damage Home Restoration, I know that the world is full of amazing and kind people, people with big hearts that are willing to support this fundrainsing!
If you want to help, Click The Donate Button NOW.
THANK YOU in advance for your support!