I was recently invited to apply for an opportunity overseas that I have only ever dreamt of. This is a dream come true and a once in a lifetime chance for me. It is the fulfillment and answer to a thousand prayers.
Unfortunately, I am at risk of losing this great opportunity due to some financial challenges. Even though I have managed to raise 75% of the cost, I am struggling to put together the remaining 25%. Therefore I am reaching out to ask for your help.Please consider donating and helping me make my dream a reality.
Your donated funds will contribute towards offsetting the visa costs and travel expenses.
Thank you for your generosity and support. Remember no gift is ever too little or insignificant. Your gift is a seed that will make a difference in my life now & forever. God Bless You.
“To Infinity and Beyond...”