On the night of 2/28/14 a fire raged out of controll at the Peacock General Store 2 Linbergh Rd East Amwell NJ. Our sons Miguel and Christopher were very excited to have rented their very first apartment which happened to be in the same building. They saved up for months to get the security deposit and enough money together for furinture and the rest of what was needed. We got a call from Christopher at around 10:30 Friday night that the house was on fire, Miguel was at work.
We live an hour away form them, hopped into our car off we went. When we got there the building was totally engulfed. They lost everything. Tv's, computers, clothes, childhood memories (toys,games,pictures) On the way home, we were stopped at a red light on Rout 1, a car slammed into us, smashed the back of our car, then took off. If one tragidy wasn't enough, now this. Please help us in anyway you can.