Hello everyone, my name is Marusaha Sihombing (29) I'm happily married, my wife Lisa Napitupulu (27). Together we raised two children, Yonatan Sihombing (4) and Yeremia Sihombing (2). We live at a small village outside the Tangerang city, Indonesia, on a small rented-shack with 1 bathroom and no bedroom.
At the moment i worked as a part time labour with low income. I always try to work harder everyday, do another jobs after shift and work for more than 15 hours a day to fulfill our family needs, but in the end we always got loss for it.
Thought i have been an optimistic person and always have to dream big, i still find it difficult to fight over this poverty. Since i don't have any special skills and graduation certificate from university, i don't think to get any jobs better than this.
So i want to start my own business, an online trading goods such as amazon, alibaba, etc.(i've been hear it about e-commerce from seminar). I've tried to get any loan from bank or finance companies, but got rejected all the time since i don't have any collateral.
With this campaign, i hope i could find some funder and entrepreneur to help me realizing my dream, here is the breakdown of what the money would be spent on :
- rent a small house near the city, with internet and electricity facility so i can live and work from there (est cost $1200/year)
- buy a 2nd hand 14" laptop with medium spec (est cost $400)
- buy a 2nd hand and good condition matic-scooter for operational (est cost $500)
- buy a 2nd hand smartphone with medium hi spec (est cost $200)
- internet quota for 1 year (est cost $300)
- buy commodity goods, firstly i want to try sell handmade 'wooden watch' and some cash to stay afloat until business can stand on its own (est cost $1400) *grand total is $4000 which is my target for this campaign.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post, i would have appreciate it, every little bit donations to help me realizing this startup, fight over the poverty.
Please help me too by sharing this post with your friends and colleagues.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me ([email protected]) and i would be happy to get back to you.