Help Me To Become A Warrior Without Weapon

  • US$200.00
    raised of $2,800.00 goal goal
7% Funded
1 Donors
Help this ongoing fundraising campaign by making a donation and spreading the word.
Show more
Show less

My name is Declorencia Shiri and I come from Norton, Zimbabwe. Currently, I work as a voluntary worker at I am Zimbabwe Trust, an organization that focuses on helping vulnerable children and elderly people in the community. At the Trust, I am involved in various activities such as organizing educational programs for children, providing basic needs for those in need, and visiting the elderly to offer company and support.

Growing up, I faced a lot of challenges since I was raised by a single mother. This experience has motivated me to give back to the community by working with children. I strongly believe that all children deserve access to quality education, healthcare, and basic necessities such as food and water.

My ultimate goal is to become a philanthropist and contribute to the development of Zimbabwe. As someone who has personally experienced the struggles that come with living in poverty, I am passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others. I hope to inspire others to do the same and create a better future for generations to come. I have been given an amazing opportunity to attend a leadership program (Warriors Without Weapon) in Brazil at the Elos Institution. The program will equip me with the skills and knowledge I need to become a game changer in my community, but I need your help.

However, I have been offered a 75% scholarship and I am currently seeking assistance to raise the remaining 25% of the program that is R$3115 and US$2000 for airfare. I believe that this program will help me to develop the necessary skills to create positive change in my community and I would greatly appreciate any support that can be offered towards this cause.

Your support would make a significant difference in my life and enable me to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to advance my philanthropic efforts. Thank you for considering my request.

As someone who is passionate about making a difference in my community, I believe that attending this program will be a life-changing experience. I will learn how to lead with purpose and impact, build connections with other like-minded individuals, and gain the confidence I need to create positive change.

I am reaching out to you because I believe that with your help, I can make this dream a reality. Any amount of support, no matter how small, will go a long way towards helping me attend this program and fulfilling my potential.

Thank you in advance for your support. Together, we can make a real difference in the world.

Fundraising Team

is a compassionate and empathetic leader who is committed to creating a sustainable and equitable future for everyone

is a compassionate and empathetic leader who is committed to creating a sustainable and equitable future for everyone

  • Mike Dube
  •  
  • Funds Captain

Donors

  • Anonymous
  • Donated on Jun 17, 2023
  • Dear Declorencia, I wish you the best luck with this great opportunity. All the best for your travel!!

$200.00

No updates for this campaign just yet

Donors & Comments

1 donors
  • Anonymous
  • Donated on Jun 17, 2023
  • Dear Declorencia, I wish you the best luck with this great opportunity. All the best for your travel!!

$200.00

Followers

0 followers
No Followers Just Yet...
US$200.00
raised of $2,800.00 goal
7% Funded
1 Donors

Help this ongoing fundraising campaign by making a donation and spreading the word.

Not Ready to Donate?

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of $25?

Share on Facebook