I've always wanted to do something special for children. I've always dreamt of spending my birthday or Christmas in an orphanage near my town... but, I have never saved enough money since I am a only a minimum wage worker here in the Philippines.
I hope you support me in this journey. This is my first campaign for this project.
• Potential locations for this are:
1. Holy Trinity Home for Children (Sauyo, Quezon City)
2. KFI Center for Boys in Novaliches, Quezon Citu
3. Any orphanage under the management of the Diocese of Novaliches. (I live near the Shrine of Our Lady of Mercy in Novaliches.)
• We will prepare food for 50 to 100 children.
• Cost will also cover rent of tables and chairs, rent for a magician/clown, goodie bags for the children, some items for games and prizes.
Once the target budget is reached, my partner and I will start the planning and logistics of this project.
I have no idea how much one children's party will cost. If some money will be left from the $300, we will buy some toiletries with it and donate to the same orphanage.
I hope you find it in your heart to help us so as to bring smiles and joy to the hearts of children in our community.
(Photo above is taken during my village's Halloween party. I will be updating this with real photos once the party is sucessfully held.)