I have received an admission offer from Utrecht University, Netherlands for a master's programme in Experimental and Theoretical Physics. I have completed my Bachelor's in Electronics and Communications with a GPA of 8.8/10, being among the top 5% students. I am not financially strong enough to cover the cost of my higher education. I can only afford to take an education loan for 75% of my tuition fee and living expenses. I am seeking help for the remaining 25%.
Education is the biggest investment one can make on oneself, as it gives us a chance to not only just open our minds to understand the world better but also provides us with an opportunity to contribute to the welfare of the society. Here I am, seeking help from my fellow beings to help me in my education. I know that, a lot of people face the same hardship to finance their education, which is why I am hopeful that you will understand my situation. I am confident that there will be a day, when I will be capable enough to sponsor someone else's education.
I sincerely thank you!
Course Duration: 2 years.
Tuition Fee: 23107 USD/year
Living Expenses: 12610 USD/year