My name is Asma Halimi working in SDGs Project with UNDP. The people of the war-torn county like Afghanistan struggle with extreme poverty. Combined with dangerous security issues, the country is considered to be among the most dangerous places for living, particularly for children to be born.
Many of us warm our stomachs with delicious meals, spending lots of money on restaurants and buying expensive stuff while hundreds of families, women, and orpin Afghanistan don’t have even a little basic food for daily consumption.
I feel like the unluckiest person by watching my country as the poorest country from every aspect in the world. I have always been thinking to help and work for the poor people specially children and woman.
- 42% of school-age children are out of school
- 70 out of 1000 children die before their 5th birthday
- 29% of children are engaged in child labor
- 54% of people live in poverty
- According to WFP report 9.3 million Afghans are food insecure
The aid provided will help the poor to feed their families, less fortunate Afghan widows and orphans. By your help children will not be forced to work or beg to feed their families, instead they can go to schools.
Even donating $1 can make a big difference in their lives.
Our goal is
- To eradicate extreme poverty for all people everywhere, currently measured as people living on less than $1.25 a day
- End hunger and ensure access by all people, in particular the poor and people in vulnerable situations, including infants, to safe, nutritious and sufficient food all year round
- To ensure that all girls and boys complete free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education leading to relevant and effective learning outcomes
I will post videos and photos of families who will receive your donations, so you can see with your own eyes, that what kind of families receives your donations.
Please message me if you like to send your donations by any other methods.
Please see the updates on this campaign for ongoing food distribution and also share this camping with others to help needy people
Thank you in advance for your donations.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form