Surviving some narcissists stalkers is not only physical, it's financial and emotional very hard and demanding on your nerves.
Narcissists stalkers have no sense of boundaries, especially in the face of rejection.
And when you reject them while they cannot control your life, they will try different ways to provoke from you a reaction.
It became hard to ignore them and then they will try to punish you.
I know this because I am living through this now and this goes already quite a while and I have most then enough.
At the end you do the right thing, thing that it is advise to do in such cases, like complaining by the police, writing everything that happen, taking record, speaking with people you are confident too, but these one don’t seem to believe you or don’t want to know about this. Some, the police included ask you if you are normal…
I am completely normal 100% and I just want that this problem finds a definitive end.
Incredible things happen:
- you will be verbally harassed, bully, with defaming stuff, all the way through with sexual harassing, religious harassing, racist harassing; all criminal offences.
- they turn any kind of stories against you, does not matter if you are hearing a film, talking to people, depending on what they will answer to you, or you are speaking on the phone, they spy on each of your movements, following you everywhere you go, making harassing comment in public at the local supermarket for example, stalkers are using all these to provoke reactions in you,
- then they will provoke you with something more consistent; It comes to an escalation of the verbally behaviour,
- your pets will be killed after they did harass you verbally during three weeks with it telling you how they will kill your pet,
- then stuff without value will be stolen, like plates, glasses, cups,
- then they move on stolen inheritance documents,
- and the last three days in a raw they cut my Amway Filter water cable that I did repair each time, it is a clear cut like the one of a knife,
I reported this again by the police who came to look at, and could not find any forced entrances,
but few month ago, II did let change my lock, and the lock was found for brocken and forced when from outside it was fine, and from inside just a bit loose.
Now I ask myself where they will move on next, the stolen, damaging rush seems to happen every three/four months and this regularly.
I do not feel save any more in my house, for my pets, for me, for my boarder, and thinking ahead for my kids (they are not living with me but in Germany) and a birth certificate of one of my daughter was stolen and sent two months later from an Asian country… I did complaint at the local police and Interpol.
What is to expect next? They seem to have entry to my house, are they able to put some drugs into my water, my food? Or some poison into my water, my food? The one of my pets? What was given to my healthy cat to get in two days an heavily clog tummy that lead to his death? These are questions I ask myself.
Every aspect of your life and privacy is stolen from you, your safety, self-worth, the harassing comments belittle you, but mainly your freedom of being yourself is taken away, and this non-stop.
These are the effect stalking can provoke in a victim:
Effects on mental health
- Denial, confusion, self-doubt, questioning if what is happening is unreasonable, wondering if they are over-reacting
- Guilt, embarrassment, self-blame
- Apprehension, fear, terror of being alone or that they, others or pets will be harmed.
- Feeling isolated and helpless to stop the harassment
- Depression (all symptoms related to depression)
- Anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia (frightened to leave the house, never feeling safe)
- Difficulty concentrating, attending and remembering things
- Inability to sleep – nightmares, ruminating
- Irritability, anger, homicidal thoughts
- Emotional numbing
- Symptoms of Post-traumatic Stress disorder e.g. hypervigilance (always on the lookout), flashbacks of frightening incidents, easily startled
- Insecurity and inability to trust others, problems with intimacy
- Personality changes due to becoming more suspicious, introverted or aggressive
- Self-medication alcohol/ drugs or using prescribed medications
- Suicide thoughts and/or suicide attempts
Effects on physical health
- Fatigue from difficulty sleeping, being constantly on guard, symptoms of depression
- Effects of chronic stress including headaches, hypertension
- Gastrointestinal problems –
- Fluctuations in weight due to not eating or comfort eating
- Development or exacerbation of pre-existing conditions e.g. asthma, gastric ulcers and psoriasis.
- Shortness of breath
- Impact on health of increased use of alcohol, cigarettes or drugs
- Sexual dysfunction
- Physical injury due to not concentrating or being under the influence of substances
- Heart palpitations and sweating
Effects on work and school
- Deteriorating school/work performance
- Increased sick leave
- Leaving job or being sacked
- Changing career
- Dropping out of school – poorer education and career opportunities
Effects on social life
- Insecurity and inability to trust others impacting on current and future relationships and friendships,
- Problems with physical and emotional intimacy.
- Avoidance of usual activities e.g., going to the gym, going out.
- Isolation through trying to protect others , feeling misunderstood or psychological symptoms.
- Others withdrawing from the victim because they don’t believe the victim, they are unable to cope with the victim’s mental state or as a direct consequence of third-party victimisation.
- Victim moving to a new area, changing their phone number, name or even their appearance.
Effects on finances
- Loss of wages due to sick leave, leaving job or changing career.
- Costs incurred through legal fees.
- Expense of increasing home and personal security.
- Cost involved in repairing property damage.
- Seeking psychological counselling and medical treatment.
- Cost involved in breaking leases on rented properties.
- Expense of relocation.
I did move few times, but they find me, well I am a very social person on the media, for them surely very easy to target you. This time I refuse to move and will face this and set an end.
And for this I will need your help while such an Installation is expensive, and I do not have that much money.
I decided to follow Police advises and install some Security Cameras outside and inside the house, for this I will need a set of 10 Wifi Cameras and let them install by a professional.
The Cameras will be able to record the stalkers sounds.
The Camera will be able to film days and nights on a 7 or 12TB Card with connection to a computer and a cell phone.
I will need as well few strong solar lamps around the property that is just to dark.
And from there, if they continue that way I will court them and will statue an example, New Zealand has lot of Stalkers but the laws are not strong enough, I will create an supporting organisation for victims, and will definitively make noises so that the stalking law change in New-Zealand and that the stalkers will be send in psychiatric surveillance.