As part of my birthday wish on my 41st Birthday, October 16, 2018, I look forward if people will support me to run for public office in 2022 as a Senator of the Philippines.
Our country deserves an ordinary citizen who knows how to live like a normal citizen. Our country needs someone who can understand the problems of the common people and provide solutions based on these experiences.
We cannot expect to see genuine change if we will elect the same people over and over again. It is like expecting a different outcome while doing the same thing. In 3 years, help me raise funds so that I can run for public office, mount a campaign and serve you.
This might be outrageous and for some somethings stupid but I am very serious about this,
How would you like to have a SENATOR WHO IS...
- a Cosplayer
- a Blogger
- a Gamer
- a YouTuber
- a part of the LGBTQ
- an environmentalist
- part of the National Youth Parliament
- an Entrepreneur
My Key Focus if Elected as Senator in 2022
- Science and Technology - we have some of the brightest minds in the world and yet we have for so long neglected funding for our scientists. Funding Science an Technology will lead us to a more self-sufficient nation wherein our technology can be used to further our economy and be more competitive with the rest of the world.
- Agriculture - focus on Agriculture Innovation. Why should we become so industrialized like the rest of the world. Let us cultivate food while others are neglecting them and in the end we can be the main supplier of food for other countries.
- Environment - I believe that we need to give much needed focus in protecting and preserving our environment. In doing this I am supporting Partido Luntian's Green Agenda.
- Sports - our athletes had been neglected for so long. Supporting sports is not just about giving incentives to those who won medals but also allocating proper funding for their training and for their retirement.
- Cultural Revolution - I will push for a cultural and historical renaissance which will bring the unity of our people which include among others:
- Modification of the Philippine Flag - adding of the Kris, a Muslim weapon to the Philippine flag and will be placed under the Sun. This will denote the inclusion of our Muslim brothers in the formation of our country.
- Changing of the Name of the Country - changing the name of the country from Philippines to Maharlika or Mai. We need to take our own and be our own. We need to remove the fact that our name is from King Philip of Spain.
- Separation of Church and State - create laws that will provide for proper interpretation of the Constitutional Prohibition on this separation and make penalties for those who unduly meddle in politics or wield influence in elections in order for them to be favored.
- Governance - We will advance a governance where elections will be a lot cheaper and were ordinary people can run for public office. I will push for stronger political parties and better elections.
- Values Education - integration of cultural identity and values education in both the educational system and media is very important. If we know who we are from the start and we reinforce positive values and more good news rather than bad news then we can surely be a better nation.
I will be your representative and I will not fail you.
I Support PARTIDO LUNTIAN's GREEN AGENDA
- Moratorium on all types of mining.
- National log ban and reforestation of at least 50% of big islands in the Philippines.
- Shifting to renewable energy use and incentives for companies and other players who supports this renewable energy change.
- National Plastic Ban and full implementation of the Solid Waste Management Act.
- Support for organic agriculture and support in providing incentives for farmers and other individuals who are practicing it.
- Support for the rights of the indigenous people, Cordillea and the Bangsamoro and their right to self determination.
- Federalism that will give support and control to local communities in protecting their environment.
- Push for an electric public transport that is fully supported by the government and for the benefit of small drivers and operators.
- Protection and rehabilitation of rivers, lakes, and protected land and seas.
- Protection, justice and compensation for the victims of climate change and those that protect and champion environmental causes.
Who is David Delano D'Angelo?
I am born in Malolos, Bulacan on October 16, 1977 from a Filipina-American mother and a Brazilian father. My great uncle is the former President of the United States, Franklin Delano-Roosevelt as stated in an ancestry trace sent to me by my grandfather, Warren Bates Delano who hails from Massachusetts, United States.
I am a single dad to 3 kids who I raise up through various hardships in life.
I experience working as an employee, a part-time worker, a freelances and a graveyard shift back office employee.
I am an entrepreneur and the owner of Red Cloud Interactive.
I am a member of Partido Luntian.
I am part of the 8th National Youth Parliament in Tacloban City.
I am a former member of the Youth for Sustainable Development Assembly (YSDA), the Asia-Europe Youth for Sustainable Development, Global Call to Action Against Poverty, Positibong Aksyon ang Renewable Energy ni Juan or PARE ni Juan, Generation Peace Network (GenPeace), and PeaceTech.
I helped in the advocacy for the Renewable Energy Bill and the Bangsamoro Agreement.
I am a motivational speaker, a leader, a blogger, a cosplayer, a digital marketing consultant, a gamer, a livestreamer, and a YouTuber among others.
Connect with me:
My Vision and Outlook
Read Some of the Articles I wrote:
- How Can the Philippines Achieve Real Change?
- What is the real problem of the Philippines?
- JUAN GUTOM... Coming Soon
- When Will the Philippines Learn to Grow Up?
- Sawa na Ako sa Pulitika! (I Am Tired of Philippine Politics)
- Kasama ka ba sa BOBONG PINOY?
- Juvenile Justice and Welfare Act: Tulong o Perwisyo?