Help me to get out of a job that dangerously feeds my anxiety and get into a new career that I’m passionate about and that can allow me to contribute to a safer online world
From Depressed Electrician to Successful CyberSecurity Expert
In a nutshell, that’s both my goal and the story of hope that I present to you today. Life and circumstances have forced me to be a professional electrician, which requires me to be far more social than I can actually be. I suffer from anxiety and depression, and I am the opposite of a social person, which makes my work as an electrician feedmy anxiety.
That’s part of the reason why I want to stop being a depressed electrician and become a successful CyberSecurity Expert!
When Your Work Makes You Sick: A Real-Life Drama
This is not an overstatement. I’ve tried being a delivery guy, working other jobs, and working as an electrician. In all cases, I had to be around people and each job specifically required me to be quite social. For someone who is an introvert, hates to socialize, and struggles with anxiety and depression, this is a situation that has just pushed me to my limits. Psychologically, I feel I won’t be able to cope with this for much longer.
Why CyberSecurity Is a Shining Light At The End of the Tunnel
I love computers and I love being around them. I intuitively understand code and although I am thus far just a self-taught ethical hacker, the computer world is a place where I feel at home. At the same time, precisely as an ethical hacking hobbyist, I have learned how important CyberSecurity is in the lives of people—after all, being shy and introverted only means I don’t enjoy personally connecting with people, but I do care about others and helping them have better lives.
Making the Online World a Safer Place
You probably don’t realize this, but the online world is as insecure as it gets. From your money to your personal data, you are far more exposed to unethical people than you could possibly imagine. In fact, even established companies with something to show for in terms of CyberSecurity budgets are seriously affected by data breaches and other issues of this sort. As a CyberSecurity expert, I intend to do some serious work to make the online world a safer and more reliable place for normal people like you and me!
Paying It Forward
Actually, I don’t just want to become an excellent CyberSecurity expert that provides valuable services to people and companies to help them enjoy better online security. That’s a great goal that I definitely want to fulfill, but it’s not enough—especially considering that I will only be able to become a CyberSec expert with your help, so I want to make sure I pay it forward.
That’s why I also intend to start an educational program to help people learn how to easily and effectively prevent essential cyber risks in a DIY format that will help people to stay safer solidly on their own.
What I Need
- I am currently undertaking entry level courses, which are great but insufficient for what I need. I need more advanced and practical courses in order to seriously advance my skills and the career that I’m seeking to build.
- Given that I am tremendously in debt, I simply don’t have the financial capacity to purchase the more advanced courses that will actually provide me with the training that will allow me to become a CyberSecurity expert.
- I am seeking to raise $20000 to purchase these advanced courses and come closer to the accomplishment of my goal of becoming a well-trained and professional CyberSecurity expert
Why I’m Counting On You
Because you are all I’ve got. I don’t have wealthy parents who can help me. I don’t have savings and am instead deeply indebted. I don’t have friends who could help me achieve this dream. I only have my passion and commitment to becoming a successful CyberSecurity expert—and I have you, hopefully, because this is really something that I can’t do without your support!
I am now humbly asking you to support my dream and help me to accomplish my goal:
- A contribution of any amount—even if it’s just one dollar—will help tremendously and will allow you to show your support to my project
- Share this campaign on social media to help me get the word out about my project
- Talk to your friends and family members about my project—they may also want to support it