Beni is one of the friendliest and happiest dogs I have ever seen. However, in the last few days Beni returns the food he has eaten, then the vomit is foamy, yellow. And this days he has a bad appetite.
This morning I had to rush my 10 months old puppy to the vet just to find out he has parvo. We’ve been in the waiting room since 10am till 2pm trying to figure out the best option for Beni. We finally decided that inpatient care/hospitalization would be most effective for him to get better. We told them our beginning budget to get him going and see how he takes it would be $1300. We are hoping we won’t have to reach this number but with how bad he is doing and how big he is it seems as if that might be the case or more. We now have to bleach every single item in our home, cars, and even the back yard because parvo sticks to everything like glue. I know a true animal lover will help in this kind of situation. If you can’t donate that’s completely okay sending love means a great deal to us as well. Any donation would make a huge difference. I have no other options, I really I hope we can save him! Thank you so much.