₱3,110.00raised of ₱1,500,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
My sister Jojo has been hospitalized since July 27 at the Medical City Sta Rosa Laguna and confined up to the present. She was diagnosed with Superior Vena Cava Syndrome possibly secondary from her previous radiation treatment (she had a breast CA Stage 3 HER2+). She was also diagnosed that she has growth at the mediastinum (chest area).In addition, she also has Pleural effusion (water on the lungs) and pericardial effusion (fluid around the heart).
For the past few days, she underwent the following procedures/operations:
1. Thoracentesis via pigtail (tube direct to the side of the lungs to drain the fluid)
2. Pericardial window (tube direct to the heart to drain also the fluid)
3. Angioplasty (possible stenting) of the Superior vena cava
4. Biopsy of the mediastinal mass She was also monitored for 3 days at the ICU (2 days of which she was intubated).
5. Yesterday, August 12, a mass was seen in her brain that causes her to have dizziness, vomiting and lack of balance
We have been doing everything we can right now to come up with the funds needed for my sister’s treatment plan. With a pile of hospital expenses and medical prescriptions, we definitely will have a hard time supporting such massive expenses.
As of Aug.12, the partial hospital bill almost reached One Million Pesos (Php 1,000,000.00), EXCLUDING the 11 doctors’ professional fees:
1. Interventional Cardiologist
2. Interventional Radiologist
3. IM Cardiologist
5. Nutritional Doctor (due to low albumin levels, and she was edematous)
6. Anesthesiologists (3)
At present, she still has generalized body weakness and extreme dizziness. Her appetite again went down also..
Thank you to my sister’s friend, Ate Bhel, who gave us the idea to make this campaign.
Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We appreciate every peso and every message of support and comfort.
Aside from donating through the GoFundMe page, we also accept offline donations by depositing or transferring money directly to my brother in law's bank account:
Raul Rosanes - BPI Savings Account No. 0899-0308-93
Raul Rosanes - BDO Savings Account No. 3540082837
THANK YOU SO MUCH. MAY GOD BLESS YOU A THOUSAND FOLD
- MARIA CECILIA PASION
- Campaign Manager
- Gigi Rivera
- Social Media Manager
No updates for this campaign just yet