Hello everyone! Thank you for your attention!
I've been loving animals since I remember myself. I watched all these TV-programs about wild animals and nature. And at one day I had a chance to hold a snake. It was totally amazing! And from this time I've been dreaming about snake. After reading articles and watching videos about different species I stopped at ball-python (python regius). It's one of the cutest snakes:
So I red about them and how to upkeep it, and then found in stores everything I need:
- plastic container 40x30x19 cm (big space can scare young snake);
- terrarium heat mat 15x28 cm to regulate the temperature;
- a pair of thermometer&hygrometer;
- water plate;
- cover of balsa bark, which doesn't rot from humidity;
- disinfected branch (snakes like it a lot);
- substrate of coconat chips;
- feeding tongs.
My goal $300 includes all these stuff and a snake itself.
And now the only problem I have is having money, more precisely, its absence. I'm a student and even $100 is a greate amount, especially when you have no possibility to get a job.
Now it's my biggest dream to get a pet and little friend. And I don't hope to collect the full amount, but even $20 can make my way much easier.