YOU ARE ALL THE WINGS TO MAKE ME FLY
I am Deepak P.B residing in Kanchipuram,INDIA. I finished my +2(High School) with 90% in 2009. My aim is to become a Professional Pilot. I was trying to joining commercial pilot training for the past 3 years.
I applied for Pilot training in Premium Flying Institute in India - INDIRA GANDHI RASHTRIYA URAN ACADEMY.
This academy is an autonomous body under Govt of India. It is similar to IIT and its going to become the first aviation university in India. Getting admission in the academy is tough and one should pass all the three modes of selection process which are listed below:
1) Written Exam
2) Interview by Senior Pilots
3) Pilot Aptitude Test which is similar to Pilot Aptitude Battery Test in Indian Air Force selection
I passed these selection modes and got selected finally for this course by merit. There is no management quota in this institution. Totally 70 students got selected including me. I got selected in 2nd batch which starts by December 6th 2012.
Unfortunately the total training fees is 37,000,00 INR i.e around 67,000 USD. Middle class people like me can't afford this training fees.
- A Premier institute in South Asia under Government of India.
- Over two decades of quality training record in the industry.
- An integral part of CAE Oxford Aviation Academy.
- A mix of highly experienced flying instructors with years of instructional experience in civil/military flying.
- An optimum student/instructor/aircraft ratio maintained with the strictest adherence to safety both on ground and in the air.
- IGRUA has entered into a Management Contract with Global Aviation Giant - CAE, Canada.
- Approved institute by DGCA to conduct Refresher courses for Chief Flying Instructors /Pilot Instructor Incharge of all flying clubs
- Most of the trainees passed out of IGRUA have found placement in various airlines.
- To cater for a large number of aspirants, IGRUA has inducted additional state-of-the-art fleet with glass cockpits.
- IGRUA's fleet of aircraft used for Training are state-of-art with glass cockpits which includes TB-20, Zlin , DA-40 and DA-42 aircraft for Single Engine and Multi Engine Endorsement.
- CPL with Multi Engine Endorsement to Indian Airlines, BSF, Coast Guard candidates.
- Multi-engine Endorsement to pilots of Indian Air Force, Indian Navy
- Campus Interviews are conducted by the National Carriers to provide career opportunities to the Trainees for induction in Airlines.
- An institute established by Government of India to improve the training standard of pilot aspirants.
- Fleet equipped with latest aids.
- Fully residential, to accommodate 248 boys, 144 in 72 rooms (old hostel) & 104 in 52 rooms (new hostel) and 40 girls in 20 rooms (Girls hostel) supported by a modern kitchen with trained and qualified staff.
- Very well equipped modern gym, two each indoor squash and badminton courts, along with grounds for cricket, football, basketball, volley ball and other outdoor games.
- A healthy, pollution free environment of the campus and facilities spread across 167 acres of land.
- Dedicated Airspace for flying training.
- Modern Navigational Aids like VOR DME & ILS DME
- Independent runway of 1722 m length.
- Own Airfield and ATC.
- Well equipped Hangars.
- Flight Simulators for TB-20 , DA-40 and DA-42 aircraft.
- Ground Training Facilities
- Peaceful environment for learning.
- Developed to International Civil Aviation Standards under UNDP program.
- ISO Certified
FOR MORE DETAILS OF ACADEMY PLS VISIT:- http://www.igrua.gov.in
In this high standard pilot training academy enrolling is a tough. If you search over the internet you can find more details about the selection procedure and quality of training here.
No other academy in India is providing such a quality training. Thats why Airlines in India like Air India prefers IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy) for pilots.
If i train here i am sure of the job becaus of the world class training here.
As per the Govt of India rule education loan is provided for only upto 10 lakhs INR i.e 18501 USD. But i have to provide collateral security. I don't have any collateral security
I am starving for the money to become a professional pilot. Govt of India provides scholarship to socially economically backward students of Rs.10 lakhs i.e 18501 USD
So totally i can afford 37000 USD only. For remaining amount i have no way. In India for past 5 years there were no cadet pilot programme also.
If you all donate me for pilot training i will be grateful you. By donating you are lighting up my life.
Because my family depends on me only. Annual income of my family is 1500 USD only. In this poor situation they helped me to complete my high school.
I am very much dreamt of being a pilot. I collected more articles regarding pilot, gained more knowledge about managing aircrafts,managing emergency situations. I am also learning intl aviation english to become intl pilot. But my financial status is a hurdle for me. You and all should help me to tackle the hurdle.
I assure you that i will repay you after i complete my training. At end of training i am sure of getting a job thats why i am assuring you. If you need any proofs to verify my identity i will send you all attested copies of all documents you need to your address by mail. Attested copies are verified copies verified by Govt of India officers. You can also enquire the academy for proof. Contact details of academy is there on the website
Also i am ready to sign any legal bond if you need. This is the only way for me to complete my dream. Pls provide wings for me.
If i finished training and get job not only i will repay you also i can also donate for many things. DONATE ME AND MAKE ME A DONOR