Carolan, this update is mainly for you.
1. The public access website will even say that the information on there is not always up to date, and as for the dates you have said you have seen, I can say they are not.
2. The only thing that we are guilty of is trusting the wrong people as friends who we thought gave a damn. When we got pulled over, we had our things in there, as well as theirs. We are not drug addicts, and neither are we drug dealers.
3. We have not always made the best decisions, but the RV was our way of starting fresh and new and to get away from people like that. It was myself, my partner, our child on the way, and Brute.
4. And, once again, here are the following dates of what has happened since I do not think the hospital can release such records:
April 10th: Shirley was admitted to Flagstaff for seizures (after we had a date at the movies, no less)
April 15th: RV stolen from Flagstaff Medical Center parking lot just after 4am
Shirley was also transferred to a Las Vegas Hospital for further medical treatment
5. And why it is anybody's business... but Shirley has tried for several years to have another child. We were very fortunate and very lucky this pregnancy stuck. She is high risk because of her genetics, her own medical history which include seven miscarriages, her age, and her seizures. None of which has EVER had anything to do with drugs.
And this last bit is mainly for trolls:
Since when is it okay for somebody outside the courts to punish somebody else for their past mistakes? What makes it right to steal our home, our belongings, our pet? Who in the world are you to say we don't deserve help because WE decided that we wanted better for ourselves and as soon as we start to find our own feet again, it all gets taken from us by criminals but this is okay as you sit there and hide behind fake names and profiles claiming that we are scamming people? No, thank you.
Lastly, we both want to thank those of you that have been amazing and have donated your time and effort to people you don't even know, but something about our story reached out to you. We were not expecting this kind of response (neither the amount of good, nor the few rotten apples), but we can never thank you enough for the help you have given us.
Help spread the word!