HELP DEPORTEES and RETURNEES - Is derived from the notion that most people tend to look down on DEPORTEES and RETURNEES and nobody cares about them once they arrive back home to their native countries and even before arriving to their home countries this people pass through trauma and humiliation in prisons and detention centres before even being deported from the country they once called home that they end up losing value of life and hence end up being alcoholics and drug addicts and 90% of them die because of this reasons.
My message to all is, let us all try and give this people support that they deserve and let us all try and give them new hope and a new lease of life because this people feel like rejects everyday in their lives.
FORGET FOUNDATIONS MAIN OBJECTIVES
- To improve the welfare of Deportees and Returnees.
- To welcome them back to Kenya and resettling and reintegrating them back home and giving them a fresh start back home.
- To educate them on topics like emotional intelligence, intra and interpersonal intelligence, including communication, social behaviour, and empathy and stress management.
- To promote both skill and provide them with advice on the importance of being Entrepreneurs in Kenya (self employed).
- To promote and foster forgetfulness and building and encouraging the spirit of letting go to the countries they once resided and totally forgiving those particular individuals they feel treated them in an improper manner.
- To also give therapy to those who feel depressed or those who feel their lives have been shattered.
- To promote talent enhancement support program and international dialogue and implement capacity- building for Forget Foundation initiatives.
- To take such steps by personal or written appeals, private meetings, public meetings or representatives to parliament, Government entities and other bodies as may be deemed expedient to promote any of the objectives of the organization.
- To raise, secure and utilise funds for the attainment of any or all objectives of the organization, and to do such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of these objectives.