We need you to support our work - bringing socially isolated and lonely people together and improving their lives. We especially try and reach those who are hidden away in our communities. Active Lives Active Minds is a 4 year old small non-profit organisation that uses the 4Cs as or tools - CONNECTING people - encouraging CONVERSATION - getting people out into their COMMUNITY and being CREATIVE! We do a lot on a very small budget. But we want to do more and YOU CAN HELP US!
- £5 funds creative activity materials for our groups
- £10 funds a place on a community outing
- £20 funds an hour venue rental for a community activity club
- £50 funds volunteer training and expenses for a month
- £150 funds a month's rent on our office
Thank You SO Much for supporting us to help socially isolated and vulnerable people connect with others and have Active Lives Active Minds! You can find out more about us on Facebook and also at www.activelivesactiveminds.com
We thank Ollie Nias for making the wonderful, bittersweet, Silent Night film with us that depicts so artfully and poignantly the loneliness of social isolation.