At 1am, September 20, a fire broke out in our apartment taking out our utility closet and, in the process, the girls' bathroom wall. In the rescue efforts, some of our belongings were deemed unusable. We've decided that the house is no longer welcoming for us and are looking for a new home/headquarters. The money will be allotted to new housing and furnishing and it will also include living expenses to help us get breathing room as we settle back.
1. Housing (rent and residency)
2. Interior furnishing (basics, beds and tables and chairs), as our last lease had been furnished (albeit sparsely)
3. Living expenses (groceries and medicine mostly as these had been lost during the process)
4. Familiar Support (sustain the cattos!, they lost most of their stuff because the cabinet that burned housed their needs)
Extra money will be utilised for both Briarwood and Tavern materials, aka us buying beads and offering new items.
As a thank you for your help, we decided to offer the following to our donors as a return.
1. Briarwood accessories/discounts
2. Amei art postcard/bookmark/artworks/stickers
3. Shoutout in all socials
4. Shoutout in our livestreams and podcasts
5. Higher activity in booths and convention appearances