Quincy Toy is a student from Kosovo, currently in his final year of undergraduate studies in Mathematics at the University of Primorska in Koper, Slovenia. During his primary education in Kosovo as well as university studies in Slovenia, he has achieved a number of academic and extracurricular results, the most noteworthy being:
1. First Place in the Kosovo Mathematical Olympiad (2017);
2. Full Scholarship Award at University of Primorska (2018);
3. Silver Medal at the International Mathematics Competition (IMC) in Bulgaria (2019);
4. Faculty Reward due to "outstanding academic achievements and successes in international competitions" (2020);
5. Publication of a problem proposal in the renowned journal "American Mathematical Monthly" (2021).