Help Baby Ryzy overcome Leukemia

Update posted by Jamaika Ann Cal On May 05, 2021

After almost 2 weeks of having a fever. Ryzy is doing better each day. We are still in the hospital and we are waiting for her blood counts to be normal.

Hopefully, it will return to normal soon enough so we can start with Bone Marrow Aspiration to check if she was able to respond to her recent chemotherapy.

Add a Comment

Update posted by Jamaika Ann Cal On Apr 23, 2021

We are still in the hospital. Ryzy still has on and off fever and they are high grade fevers. We are day 9 post chemotherapy for induction. She is receiving frequent blood transfusions.

Add a Comment

Update posted by Jamaika Ann Cal On Apr 20, 2021

Ryzy had her NGT inserted last night. She was not eating well and drinking her milk since yesterday morning so we decided to have it placed.


She is still having high-grade fevers thats why her doctor added another antibiotics - clindamycin together with meropenem and amikacin.


She also had her X-ray yesterday and the result was 'bronchopneumonia'. 😭


Help us pray.


Lord Jesus, watch over our child Ryzy Amaris. Grant her the strength that she needs to overcome this disease. Cover her with Your precious blood and grant her the healing and the restoration which is in Yours alone, Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.

Thank you all so much for praying with us. Please continue to pray and support Ryzy.

Add a Comment

Update posted by Jamaika Ann Cal On Apr 16, 2021

We just finished her induction chemotherapy today. She has developed a rash from her chemotherapy drug called Cytarabine. She has rashes on most parts of her body and is very itchy. Ideally, her consolidation would be a bone marrow transplant but since we don't have the desired amount yet, she will still continue with chemotherapy. She will have to undergo another bone marrow aspiration to see if the induction chemotherapy is able to put her into remission.

She was also scheduled for a port-a-cath insertion last April 14, 2021 but her platelet was too low for surgery. It was rescheduled supposedly today but was again postponed because her WBC count is only .9, the risk of infection is too high. Please continue to pray and support Ryzy. God bless us all.

Add a Comment

photo

I Hope you will surpass this challenges. GOD bless

Anonymous

Backed On May 08, 2021 Amount Hidden

photo

Jesus loves you little one. Please be brave ❤️

Anonymous

Backed with ₱2000.00 On May 05, 2021

photo

Anonymous

Backed On Apr 26, 2021 Amount Hidden

photo

Anonymous

Backed with ₱4800.00 On Apr 25, 2021

photo

Anonymous

Backed with ₱1000.00 On Apr 24, 2021

photo

Marianne Carpio

Backed with ₱1000.00 On Apr 23, 2021

photo

Anonymous

Backed with ₱1000.00 On Apr 19, 2021

photo

gerlie lowery

Backed with ₱2000.00 On Apr 19, 2021

photo

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Gene Mae Maceren

Backed with ₱1000.00 On Apr 19, 2021

photo

Anonymous

Backed with ₱3800.00 On Apr 16, 2021

Show more donors
Add a Comment

photo

Jamaika Ann Cal

Campaign Owner

flag Davao City, ph

Send a message

photo

Nikki Verzosa

Since Apr 26, 2021

photo

Ariesh Atibula

Since Apr 19, 2021

photo

Deborah Simsim

Since Apr 19, 2021

photo

gerlie lowery

Since Apr 19, 2021

photo

Iris Inductivo

Since Apr 16, 2021

photo

Roxanne Follis

Since Apr 15, 2021

photo

Venus Pascua

Since Apr 13, 2021

photo

Joy Pekitpekit

Since Apr 13, 2021

photo

Therese Cal

Since Apr 13, 2021

photo

Joanne Schwerdtfeger

Since Apr 13, 2021

Show more Followers

Not Ready to Donate?

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of ₱25?

Share on