This memorial Day took a a terrible turn for the worst for the Garrett family. 5 year old Zamarie Whitfield was severly shocked on Memorial Day, after playing in water all day and then on a family parade float when the display lights fell on a metal chair that she touched which caused the severe shock. She was life flighted to a hospital and was left in a coma for 2 days! It's a blessing that she is still alive. Its very difficult to see a child that's always running, jumping, and turning flips now lay in a hospital bed helpless. Zamarie is now awake in her hospital bed but has limit movement and still can't speak. She has a ways to go but with prayers, and proper treatment she will hopefully get better soon. This family is in need of donations for major medical bills as well as her rehabilitation that she will go through. Please keep them in your prayers.
PS. Feel free to leave comments or your favorite stories about Zamarie.