€890.00raised of €1,600.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
The temple space for Helma's new headquarters is gathering more and more energy and it's time to invite people to contribute to the physical creation of the space.
Everyone who contributes to this campaign with an amount above €10 will be invited to participate in a special inauguration online Silence to the Core group event on Sunday 29 November 2020 - just before the first Full Moon after the end of the campaign.
In terms of the budget that we're seeking - we're starting from the basics, so the breakdown is this.
We need around:
- €500 for the basic things like Wooden Table for the altar, Mortar and pestle, Curtains, new Microphone etc.
- €500 for setting up the space for people coming over for meditation trainings, visits etc. That would include a mattress, extra chairs, linen duvet cover etc.
- €500 for making the altar space more beautiful and connected with the Divine - crystals, Ganesha (and other) figurines, cloths, candles, candle holder and other sacred items. (There is also an option to send physical items, but you contact Helma about that first.)
- There is another €100 for the commission that GoGetFunding and credit card companies charge for the processing of the money.
The campaign can also go above the set-up goal, in which case the extra money will go towards making the space even more comfortable and magical.
Some people have already donated offline - Steph (€24) and Robert (€110). The amount that's contributed outside of this campaign will be shown seperately.
Thank you all for checking out the campaign and considering to contribute to the creation of the temple space!
* The campaign image shown above was made by Robert while standing in the temple recently.
Further offline donations that have come in - Sophia (€11), Andrew (€50), Jo (€29), Marian (€29), Ana Melinte (€10) and Ange(la) (€49).
- Apostol Apostolov
- Chief Text Conjurer
online and offlineUpdate posted by Wilhelmina Maria Margaretha Schipper at 11:02 am
People have now donated almost as much offline as online: respectively 313 and 350 euros :-)It's going well!
What I would like to buy for the temple nextUpdate posted by Wilhelmina Maria Margaretha Schipper at 12:08 pm
I would love to be able to buy two meditation cushions, a vase, a candle holder, a lamp, the other half of the curtains and a very tall step ladder to hang it all :-) There are nine days left for the temple fund to receive more donations.
Ganesha statue on its wayUpdate posted by Wilhelmina Maria Margaretha Schipper at 11:15 am
Originally Faye brought the little Ganesha statue from the Sri Senpaga Vinayagar (Ganesha) temple in Singapore to my temple in Newtown, Sydney. From what Faye told me, she got the impulse to buy something for me while driving Robert around Sing. I think this was in 2016 or 2017.Together Faye. . . . .
This is what I managed to purchase so far, before and during lockdown :-)Update posted by Wilhelmina Maria Margaretha Schipper at 10:21 am
purchasesUpdate posted by Wilhelmina Maria Margaretha Schipper at 09:12 pm
So far I have been able to buy the wooden table, the mortar and pestle, curtains for half the windows, the mattress, duvet cover, and 2 chairs.
Another offline donationUpdate posted by Wilhelmina Maria Margaretha Schipper at 04:56 pm
Ana Melinte just added 4 euros :-)
Offline donations updateUpdate posted by Wilhelmina Maria Margaretha Schipper at 03:31 pm
I received just another 11 euros from Stephanie Pahl, on top of what she already donated.